We’ve got you covered on your trip to the Heartstone Inn! Get out your phones and take fun Facebook check-ins, Snapchat videos and Instagram photos. In a year, that can be something to look back on and remember the fun times and think about visiting us again!
1. Walk the Historic Loop, Our favorite part of Eureka Springs. There are hills, and old sidewalks, but the beauty of the architecture, the fanciful gardens, and the endless rock retaining walls will charm you and make you smile in our quirky little town. Look everywhere, there are unexpected surprises.
2. You’ve got to walk the crooked streets and sidewalks downtown to enjoy our unique locally owned art galleries and shops. No mall stores here! Shops & Galleries
3. A visit to GotaHold Brewery and Just Bee Coffee will let you relax and enjoy the outdoors we all appreciate here in Eureka Springs. Visit with the owner and master brewer, they have indoor and outdoor seating and live music regularly. Something for everyone! https://gotahold.beer/
4. There are two Food trucks within walking distance of the Heartstone Inn, and their creative juices will get yours going! Authentic Mexican @ Carmen’s Tacos will leave you wanting to try all of their offerings. The sandwiches @ Outer Limits, not to mention the French fries 10 different ways (Parmesan Truffle Fries anyone?), or the special of the week, we can’t get enough!
Carmen’s Food Truck
Outer Limits Food Truck
5. Beaver Lake – Go for the day, go for the sunset, go for the fishing, go for the sun! Drive over the dam, visit the overlook, visit the White River that flows from it. A beautiful spot!
6. The Springs. There are upwards of 60 natural springs within Eureka Springs’ city limits, many tucked away in small caves, nooks, and crannies. As our name suggests, springs have played a large part in the history of Eureka Springs. Blue Springs is one of our largest and a tranquil place to visit. Blue Spring Heritage Center