- One of a kind art exhibits in galleries, restaurants, the banks, anywhere that has a wall! Gallery strolls too.
- The culinary arts in several of the restaurants including DeVito’s, Grotto, Fresh and Grand Tavern. Rose’ wine tasting
- Quilting, Crocheting, Painting and Drawing classes.
- Awesome street party – the White Street Walk – complete with a flash mob dance party.
- Artrageous Parade – we’re known for our parades, fun and funky for sure.
- Music and drumming in Basin Park
For a full list of activities, please visit their calendar at May Festival of the Arts.